Friday, June 24, 2011

Hybrid Mini Album Ideas

Posted by milmomma (Brittney):

Any way you want; you can have it!  That is something I love about mini albums.  They come in all shapes and sizes.  You can even make your own!

Want an easy way to use those cute QP's (Quick Pages)?  Want an easy way to make an mini album?  Ever see those cute QP packs and wanna get them but not sure what to do with them?  Well, I have a suggestion.  What about shrinking them and making a mini album?
If that is not your style, what about recycling some of the things around the house?  Ever find your trash filling up too quickly?  Do you love Starbucks as much as I do?  What about those sleeves from all those hot drinks we drank this past winter?  They sit around collecting dust or are thrown out in the trash.  Why not put them to good use? 
I love fun shaped albums.  I also like thick already made pages!  KaiserCraft makes these awesome little mini albums in all sorts of shapes.  I did two different ones to share a couple styles.  I love how you can make the shapes really into a themed album.

For the T-ball mini I used real soda pop tab and cream soda bottle cap as well as some nut shells to resemble peanuts. 

For the Chenoan Tag album I featured some awesome metal trinket flowers from Prima.

Products used-

No comments: