Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Get Blingy With Your i-Rock!

 
Posted by averys_mom (Mandi):



I think it’s pretty clear by now that I love using my Imaginisce I-rock!  I was so excited to get to work with some of their latest bling release!





Summer Smiles

For this layout, I wanted to showcase the new Black Glam Rocks.  I thought it would fun to use them as seeds in a watermelon-themed alpha.  I inked my Hat Box Thickers with Cranberry ink to make them match the watermelons from the Berrylicious Sweet Summer Garden paper. 

I kept the layout really simple to place the emphasis on my pictures and the cute custom alpha.

 
Little Big Girl

Imaginisce also came out with some great new stencils with their last release.  What I love about these stencils is that you can customize your bling colors to match your layout.  This stencil is called Large Flourish.  I used some awesome We R Memory Keepers stitched cardstock and bits and pieces from my Echo Park Summer Days reveal, and matched the colored bling to colors in the patterned paper.

 
Wet n’Wild

This layout was quite possibly the most fun and the most work.  I’ve been hoarding most of my Sun Kissed collection since last summer, and most especially the Splash Zone patterned paper.  I’ve been waiting for *just the right layout*.  

Then I saw the new Imaginisce Silver Tears and it all came together.  I fussy-cut out the sprinkler, from Splash Zone, the clouds from Sun Kissed Skies, and the background from Sun Kissed Adventure and pieced it all together with pop dots to create a scene layout.  

Yes, it took for-ev-er to place and adhere all those little silver water drops, but I really love how it came out!


Hair Clips

One of my favorite things to do with I-rock bling is to make hair clips for Avery.  She has more hair clips than we know what to do with!  American Crafts ribbon is my favorite ribbon to use for these.  

I simply glue ribbon to a barrette and then embellish with matching bling.  For these hair clips, I used the new Squares Glam Rocks, Hearts Glam Rocks and Glitter Glam Rocks.



Products Used in this Reveal:

No comments: