Friday, July 1, 2011

Digital & Hybrid Paper Crafts Featuring Bella Gypsy Designs!

Posted by nun69 (Angie):

The digi divas decided to spotlight Bella Gypsy Designs this week. Even though Tabatha's little girl is just a month old, she still recently managed to get two brand new kits in the shoppe! 

She has some really fun and whimisical kits to suit any like and style you may have. So go check out her shoppe and enjoy the wonderful examples we have to show you!

 

First, we have this layout by our talented Digi Guest CT ScrapEgypt

On Top of the World

Cielle says "I chose to use two of Bella Gypsy's newer kits - Summer Lovin and Color Shock. These bright kits were great fun to work with - lots of colorful papers and so many fun elements to choose from, and the two kits really worked well together."



Angie, nun69 made this FANTASTIC hybrid goodie with just one Bellay Gypsy kit!

 

Angie says "So, I wanted to make something to match Abby's little flowers and pinwheels and this is what I came up with. A cute little door hanger! I just printed a piece of paper from Bella Gypsy's Poppy Sorbet kit and then rolled it into a cone shape and glued it together!"


Next, we have these fab summer layouts by Ronny, Smiley-Scrap8

 
Ronny says "Bella Gypsy Designs has always been one of my go-to designers, I think because I scrap mostly my kids and the kits are perfectly suited to their carefree spirit. The kit colors are always so bright and fun, with great themes that always go great with my photos."



Next, we have these layouts highlighting Summer Fun and a Happy Birthday by Janell 


Janell says "I LOVE Bella Gypsy--every single kit is a kit I adore, they are right in alignment with my personal style and the color combinations are just perfect. I hope Bella Gypsy Designs keep on producing FOREVER!!!!"


Jennifer, sarahwhithers came up with this adorable layout with her cat in the beer box!


Jennifer says "I went with a funny picture of my cat Gwen when she was playing in an empty beer box. I thought the bright colors of this kit would make it really fun!"


Laura, Art-Teacher did these fun outdoor layouts!
 

Laura says "Bella Gypsy has so many colorful kits. They work wonderfully for scrapping any sort of photos with kids at play!"

Here are just a few of the FABULOUS Bella Gypsy Products used in this week's reveal :)
 

No comments: