Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Paper Crafting With Santa's Little Helper By Imaginisce


Posted by bluejeans7 (Angela):

Christmas is the one holiday that I have such a hard time scrapbooking.  I think part of the reason is because I take so many photos!  But, that doesn't slow my Christmas photo-taking down any.  LOL!  


I just need to pick out more Christmas lines to get caught up on all my past Christmas photos.  The Imaginisce Santa's Little Helper line is totally cute, and perfect for my Christmas photos.  I really love the cute designs and characters.  The quality of the papers and embellishments is top notch, I love that about Imaginisce.
  
Overall,  this is a great Christmas line if you need to get caught up on past Christmas photos or to scrap this year's photos,  or even to make some pretty cards.
 
Decorating the Tree:  This is a photo I snapped of Marissa helping Erik reach a high place on the tree (December 2008).  I really love this photo and when I saw the design of the Christmas Magic paper,  I knew it would be perfect for my photo.  


I didn't want to cover the ornaments design down the right side of the paper so I kept my photo and paper placement to the left of it.  For my title I layered the "Decorating the Tree" die cut over the tree.  Then I added some KaiserCraft pearl accents to the tree die cut and to the snowflake centers on the background paper.



 
A Wii Christmas Morning:  These photos make me laugh everytime I see them.  I love the look on Erik's face and Marissa couldn't stop laughing at him.  It was an awesome Christmas!  I used a PageMaps sketch for this layout.  I started off with the Parakeet Bazzill cardstock and the Peppermint Stick, Cinnamon Snowflake and the Jingle All the Way papers. I  added my journaling tags and chipboard piece for the title, and inked the edges of the presents die cut.  And..... this layout was done!


 
First Christmas:  These photos were taken on 12-25-2010, it was our very first Christmas in our new house.  We had only moved in a little over a month before and things were still a mess but we had an awesome Christmas and it already felt like home.  

I used the Pomegranate Bazzill cardstock for my base and then cut a 10.5x10.5 piece of the All Spruced Up paper.  This time I used the backside of the paper.  I also used pieces cut from the Cinnamon Snowflake paper and the Holiday Hoopla paper.  I love the little journaling sticker stackers, they are the perfect size and the 3D elements are totally cute.  A couple of die cut snowflakes and a chipboard penquin and my layout was finished.


 
Chats With Santa:  Aren't these the cutest photos ever?  LOL!  I know it's hard to tell in the picture of my layout but I started with the White Bazzill cardstock.  I then took a piece of the Pomegranate Bazzill and cut two scalloped edges.  

I then punched holes in each scallop so you could see the white cardstock through it.  Next, I cut a semi scalloped circle out of the Christmas Magic paper but this time I used the design on the backside.  After gluing the circle piece down I doodled around the edge with my white Signo pen.  I used one of the journaling sticker stackers, this one was my favorite one.


 
Christmas Cards:  Am I really making Christmas cards in September?  Why, yes I am!  Christmas is less then four months away!  On one of my cards I used the penguin clear stamp and on the other card I used the snowman clear stamp.  

On both cards I stamped the images with the Ranger clear embossing ink pad.  Then I used the Ranger Distress embossing powders and heat embossed them.  The penquin I embossed with the Shabby Shutters powder and the snowman was embossed with the Broken China powder.



 
 
 
Products Used:
  

1 comment:

Khristen said...

Love this line, love your projects :)