Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meet Our August 2011 Guest Paper Creative Team Member!

It's August already!  Can you believe that?  We would like to welcome our August Guest CT'er -- Retiree3!  Donna got to work with the Creative Imaginations Sakura line.  She did an amazing job and created SIX beautiful layouts!!  Check out her layouts and learn more about her!
Name:  Donna Broussard

Favorite television show?   I really don't watch much, but I love any Hallmark movies.

Name 3 musical artists you enjoy.   George Strait, Linda Ronstadt, and Diana Kroll

Name 2 of your favorite colors.   blue and red

Favorite thing to do with your family?   My favorite thing to do is go camping with my family.

What's your favorite scrapping tool to use when scrapbooking?   My Creatopia

Name 3 of your favorite SB companies/lines.   Creative Imaginations, My Mind's Eye, and BoBunny

What are your favorite adhesives?   Xyron and Pro Glue Glider

What's the one thing you must have readily available when you sit down to scrap?   My Fiskars' Cutting Board

What would you like the ACOT members to know about you?   I am a retired teacher. I have been married to a wonderful man for 36 years. We have one son and he is married to a wonderful woman that we adore. We have been blessed with 3 beautiful grandsons who light up our lives. I have 5 siblings that I am very close to and nermerous nieces and nephews that I adore.  I am a scrapaholic and totally forget the time when I am scrapping. I love to crochet, go to garage sales, get together with famly and friends, do crafts, make jewelry, and travel.  I love ACOT because I have learned so much by being a member. Thank you ACOT!
'Delight' by Retiree3
When I saw this Blossom and Butterfly paper, I knew I had to scrap this photo. To make a frame for my photo, I used Lovely Lantern Die-cut Paper and embellished with gold Stickles. I also used the Stickles to accent the purple flowers on the page. My title is from Blooming Paper that I cut out with my Slice machine and heat embossed. I used Sakura Cardstock Stickers for my journaling spot and embellishments. I want to thank ACOT for allowing me to work on this beautiful line of paper.
 'Bloom' by Retiree3  
View Donna's complete article/reveal by visiting our Resources Page!

No comments: