Monday, March 21, 2011

Scrapbooking With Animal Crackers By Imaginisce

Posted by JanetM

Animal Crackers by Imaginisce is a really great line to work with...the colors are outstanding, the paper line fun and the embellishments are the perfect touches. Finding pictures to use with this line is really easy and I still have more lined up to do with it.

A Cherry On Top, you really gave me a great line to create with this month, I enjoyed each and every layout I made with the Animal Cracker line!
I knew the line was going to work great with pictures we have from going to the Ringling Museum, but it carried over to dance pictures from my daughter and ones from her childhood that I had to scrap.

I had as much fun creating the layouts for this months reveal as I did the time we spent taking all the pictures this day-

  almost. Being with them is always fun but getting the memories scrapped is a perfect way to remember the great times together.  Almost!
 

The grandchildren all love going to the Ringling Museum when they come to Florida to visit us, snd we never lack for pictures and they are really willing to get pictures taken being silly.

 

Our youngest grandson Troy is such a cute and funny little boy and this picture captured his personality and the paper line was a great one to put some fun into the layout.

 

It was perfect paper and embellishments to get these fun pictures of my daughter Rebecca and some of the girls from her acro team scrapped.

  

This line was great to use on this picture of Rebecca that I've had for more years than I should admit to.  It was fun to get the memory scrapped now for her to have.


 

The grandchildren having some fun at the playground by the beach here in Florida.

 

These pictures were probably a perfect indication of what her dates were going to be like when she got older, Rebecca at age 4 having fun with  a couple of her friends:

 

If you're looking for a great line to get some fun pictures scrapped with I think you will fall in love with all the layouts you can design with this line!

----------------------------------------------------
We are proud to have JanetM on our scrapbooking Creative Team!  You can view Janet's Gallery at ACherryOnTop.com.

No comments: