Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Scrapbooking Product Review: Making Memories' Panorama Collection

laura fiore
Scrapbooking with Laura Fiore

The sun is shining, the skies are blue and the water is warm!  It's time to preserve all of those fun summer memories!  Laura lets us know what she thought of working with Making Memories' Panorama Collection:

'As always, Making Memories pulled out all the stops when it comes to embellishments for this line, so I was very excited to see how I could use them! If you know anything about me, you know I'm going to find a way to use these products in a variety of ways...I'm not much for theme scrapping, so I put together a few layouts to show just how many fun ways they could be used!'

My Hawaii
'My Hawaii' by Laura Fiore

Laura went 'green' by altering the 'Panorama Treasure Box' - making it into a great storage keepsake for a mini album:

storage box
'Storage Box' by Laura Fiore

View Laura's complete Product Review on our Resources Page at ACherryOnTop.com!

Product Preview:

panorama treasure box panorama masking tape panorama floral paper

No comments: