Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Meet July's Scrapbooking CT Guest Designer

lilkoala
Leslie (aka: lilkoala on the ACOT Message Board)

If you've never 'met' Leslie, it's definitely time you did!  Leslie has been a member of our ACOT Message Board family for a long time, now.  She's bright, funny and talented.  We're excited she's Guest paper Creative Team designer again!

Here's a little exerpt from her interview:

'I know many of you may think that this is strange, but I rarely use a line of paper on more than one layout, no matter how much I love the line. I don’t think I have a specific “style,” and I prefer all of my pages to look different from one another. When I was given a choice of product lines for my guest CT spot this month, I chose Bo Bunny’s Petal Pushers because it looked the most versatile of all my choices. I thought I could make pages that looked very different from one another, and I really think I accomplished my goal!' 

it has pockets
'It Has Pockets' by Leslie
Read about Leslie's latest adventures in Siberia and see more of her projects by viewing her complete article.


No comments: