Friday, July 23, 2010

Create Calendar Inspired Scrapbooking Layouts

Jenn says, "You don't have to showcase the entire month for a calendar layout.  You can focus on the days in which something memorable took place.  My month wasn't very eventful aside from t he spontaneous trip I took home to visit family, so I did just that.  It is still a great memento of the month."

The Month of June by Jenn Kellams.  
 

Ronny says, "I've admired many pages like this in the gallery but until now have never tried one. I have to admit, it was harder than I expected. Choosing just one photo per day (we usually take many) and then choosing paper for the empty squares, then to make it all look good together, wow. But all the work was worth it, I love how it came out and it feels great to have a whole month done in one layout."

June 2010 by Smiley-Scrap8


 Janell focused on the wonderful events of one fabulous week in her layout -
 
1 Beautiful Jamaican Week by Janell
 
 
Looks like the Creative Team had a great time creating calendar inspired layouts.  Read the rest of the 'I Love, I Love My Calendar Girls' article at ACherryOnTop.com.


No comments: