Monday, June 14, 2010

Scrapbooking Product Review: Core'dinations Impressions Cardstock

Pam
Scrapbooking with Pam (aka: 4peasinourpod)

Pam reviews Core'dinations Impressions Cardstock.  This cardstock offers the only sandable, ColorCore cardstock available!  It also coordinated perfectly with Jenni Bowlin products!

Scarlet Core 
Scarlet Wallpaper Core Essentials 

Pam says, 'I absolutely fell in LOVE with the green cardstock embossed with the alphabet.   I had pictures from my recent trip to Anna Maria Island (the best breakfast of my entire LIFE).  I sanded the cardstock to reveal the letters e n j o y.  I then used a mix of old and new Jenni Bowlin embellishments to finish the layout.  I wanted the layout colorful and happy, just like I was that day on the beach!'

Enjoy
'Enjoy' by Pam

Be sure to check out Pam's complete product review at ACherryOnTop.com.  

Here's a quick product preview:

cardinal buttercupasparagus alpha

 


No comments: