Friday, June 18, 2010

ACOT CT Toot! Megan Catches (My Mind's) Eye!

Megan Aaron
Megan (aka: megamay)

We are constantly amazed at our talented Creative Team and are as proud as punch when others recognize their inspiring abilities!  Earlier this week, My Mind's Eye spotlighted Megan's 'The Best Thing' layout in the A Cherry On Top Gallery and in her 'So Sophie - Savvy' Product Review.  You can view the spotlight on MME's 'Caught Our Eye' Blog.

the best thing 

Here's what Megan had to say about working with the MME So Sophie - Savvy products:

'Lately I have been drawn to lots of pinks, purples and girly products, but when I saw the So Sophie Savvy line from My Mind's Eye, I decided that it was definitely time to break out of my rut. I love the serene blues and greens, and the reds and oranges give an unexpected zip to everything!'

Megan has a lot of great layout and paper crafting ideas in her article.  Be sure to view the entire review at A Cherry On Top.

Fantastic job, Megan!

No comments: