Tuesday, January 17, 2012

See What's New in The Digi Shoppe

Posted by Smiley-Scrap8

 
Have you been in the Digital Shop this year yet? Well you don't know what your missing. There are tons of new kits just right for all of those memories you'll be making in the new year. Below are a few layout showing just a small sample, so don't miss out and check out the digi shoppe today!


Praying for Snow by Lindsay (Our January Digi Guest CT)


I just love her photoless wish for the wintery white stuff, here's what she has to say, "I can't scrap any snow pictures because we haven't had any snow. It's been such a warm winter, but I'm not complaining. The boys on the other hand would love for those flakes to fall."

See more of Lindsay's gallery HERE.

Relaxed by Art_Teacher


Laura says, "For this layout, I just had to use Bella Gypsy's "Sweet Serenity" kit, because it has paisleys in it! I always try to put them in my Paisley layouts. :)
Top of the World by Art_Teacher


Laura says, " For this reveal, I chose Silvia Romeo's "Circle of Life" kit. This kit is full of amazing and unique embellishments and gorgeously detailed papers. Plus, the color scheme is classic and nearly any photo could go with it! I love the romance of Silvia's kits, too, so I often use them for photos of me with my husband."
See more in Laura's gallery HERE!

Dec 18th by nun69


Angie says, "Loved working with Theresa Hernandez's Nutcraker Sweet kit to add some more pages to my December Daily 2011 album! This kit is not only good for your Nutcracker pictures, but any fun Christmas."

See more layouts in Angie's gallery HERE!

Snowflakes by Smiley-Scrap8


Ronny says, "My kids really enjoyed the amazing snowfall last year. I couldn't find a better kit to scrap these memories than Cold & Frosty by Crisdam Designs. I really love the snowflakes elements and the cute penguin, I can just feel the cool when I look at this page."

Sweet, Sweet Chubby Cheeks by Smiley-Scrap8


Ronny says, "My baby girl showing off her chubby cheeks. When I saw the new I Promise Kit by Kreations by Kami I knew it would be perfect for this photo. Her kits are the ones I go to when I have a special photo that I want to highlight. There is just something about her simple design and muted colors that helps my photos look there best."


See more layouts in Ronny's gallery HERE!

Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: