Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meet Our October 2011 Guest Paper Creative Team Member!

Lana Bisson, our October Paper Guest CT worked with the awesome new Pink Paislee Phantom line!  She did an amazing job with it and created some beautiful layouts, a mini album and some cool magnets!

Lana Bisson - ACOT's October CT Guest
Some things about Lana:

Favorite thing to do with your family? BBQ and play balderdash.

What's your favorite scrapping tool to use when scrapbooking? Another tough question... Lately its big my Big Bite crop-a-dile. or cutter bee scissors..I cant live without them. 

'Spooky Pirate Pumpkin' using Pink Paislee's Phantom Collection
Name 3 of your favorite SB companies/lines. How about 10 of my favorite? Wow, narrow down to 3...Lets see..I have to say My Minds Eye, Prima, Bo Bunny and Pink Paislee are tied for me.


What are your favorite adhesives?
Right now I'm hating my adhesives.. I've been using scotch double stick acid free tape, and the lil cheap tape runners...from all the research I have been doing, I think my new favorite will be the ATG dispenser!

'Haunted Hollow' Mini Album using Pink Paisleey's Phantom Collection
View Lana's complete article/reveal by visiting our Resources Page.

Posted by bluejeans7 (Angela) -

Products Used
Devious Paper - Phantom By Pink PaisleePhantom 6 x 6 Paper Pack By Pink PaisleePhantom Chipboard Alpha By Pink Paislee
Phantom Cardstock Stickers By Pink PaisleePhantom Brads By Pink PaisleePhantom Clear Frames By Pink Paislee

No comments: