Friday, October 21, 2011

How To Make A Mini Album Featuring Bo Bunny's Et Cetera Collection



Posted by nun69 (Angie):

Step by step instructions to make a Mini Album featuring the Et Cetera Collection by Bo Bunny -




Gather all of your supplies including stuff from your stash such as ribbons, buttons. Wordart, brads, letter stickers, etc




{optional}Ink all the edges of your album




Decide on your photo placement




I decided to “cover” my image that was going to show through on the front cover…so I placed one of the bracketed images from the sheet on the backside of my photo - see the image it makes more sense:




Crop and mat {I also inked the edges of my matted photos} your photos as you go and place them on the page




Then go back and add any embellishments you like…all of the pieces that I could ink/distress I did :)..I also pop dotted embellishments here and there throughout the book.


Anything that I wanted to journal on I did as I went along as well…and as you can see I LOVE adding me some flowers to anything I do:




And really you just put it all together with the rings and are done…I opted NOT to add ribbon to my rings, because my album was kinda “fat” since I added a lot of 3D elements to it, but you don’t have to pop dot anything and can then add ribbon to the rings.
 
Front of my album :)
 

Products Used:
Bo Bunny Et Cetera Mini AlbumBo Bunny Et Cetera Bradsirene's garden flowersEt Cetera Cut Outs Paper Et Cetera Just Be You Cardstock StickersLive, Love, Laugh Cardstock Stickers Et CeteraChocolate Flourish Paper Bo BunnyCoffee Stripe Paper By Bo Bunny

No comments: