Thursday, September 2, 2010

Get To Know ACOT's September Guest Scrapbooking Designer!

Guest CT 0910
Mandi (aka: averys_mom on the ACOT Message Board)

Mandi worked with Sassafras Lass' Indie Girl line.  Read what She had to say about the design behind her 'For Better Or Worse' layout:

'I was inspired by the backside of the Mellow paper. It felt very Art Deco to me, so I chose to use it to scrap my Great grandparents wedding photo from 1923. I used the backside of the Pocahontas and Me paper to mat the majority of the elements. I used Log Cabin Smooch Spritz on a Technique Tuesday chipboard frame to frame my photo...'

for better or worse
'For Better Or Worse' by Averys_Mom

 To get to know more about Mandi and to see the rest of her product reveal, click HERE.  Here's a snippet from her Q & A interview:
  • What's your favorite scrapping tool to use when scrapbooking?   Cricut
  • Name 3 of your favorite SB companies/lines.   American Crafts, My Mind's Eye and Echo Park
  • Name 3 of your favorite embellishments to work with.   Thickers, flowers and bling/buttons
You can also take part in Mandi's September Challenge for an opportunity to win ACherryOnTop.com Gift Certificates!

Welcome Mandi!

No comments: