Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Overstuffed with Scrapbook and Paper Crafting Goodies!

Late August to early September is one of our most favorite times of the year for Kristin and I!  Why?  Because that's when all of the newest releases of the season begin to flood into our warehouse! 

Like today - We received a ton of fabulous Prima products!  And when I say 'ton' - don't think I'm exaggerating all that much!

We've all played some version of I-Spy or Where's Waldo, right?  How about we play 'Where's Clint?'  Let me know if you can spot him in the above picture! 


Yes!  It really is like Christmas at A Cherry On Top.  Everyone is busy either shipping orders or making sure the new items find a new home in the warehouse.

 
Flowers and gorgeous butterflies are everywhere!  It's like spring exploded all over!  Don't worry.  Michelle and the ACOT Crew are working hard to make sure the products are available asap.  So many fabulous manufacturers - so many goodies! 

Which manufacturer or line are you excited to see?

We'll try to do a little more product high-lighting here on the blog as the new lines continue to arrive.  

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Check out what's NEW at ACherryOnTop.com now!

2 comments:

ScrapGoo said...

Gimme, gimme, gimme my Maya Road! :-) While I wait, I'll take some of that amazing Prima off your busy hands...

Unknown said...

Ha! That's so sweet of you! :)