Friday, September 24, 2010

How To Make A Crepe Paper Flower

-article by Cindy (Kimandasmo)

A few weeks back we made a crepe paper flower, well, I still had a bunch of it left over and while I was stalking scrapbooking blogs this week I found this idea.

You will need two circles of cardstock and crepe paper.

Cover the outside of edge of your larger circle with adhesive. Then we are going to do a fan fold of the crepe paper all the way around the circle. This does not have to be exact.







Then repeat with your second circle.



I then put the smaller circle on top of the larger one and adhered.



Next, cover the exposed area of the top circle and fan fold around the center.
you will end up with a three layer flower. 



Here is my completed scrapbooking layout using this flower. I sprayed mine with Glimmer mist and added a center with ribbon.



I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial.

Cindy is an avid scrapbooker and paper crafter.  She resides in Florida with her husband and two daughters.

No comments: