Thursday, September 16, 2010

This Week's Scrapbooking Product Review:

Featuring My Little Shoebox, Hambly Studios and Jenni Bowlin!

Laura Fiore reviewed the newest, 'YUMMYLICIOUS' products from My Little Shoebox:

My Peeps
'My Peeps' by Laura Fiore

Megamay reviewed new Hambly frames and rub-ons:

i will
'I Will' by Megamay


Pam reviewed the lovely new products from  Jenni Bowlin Studio -

YOU
 'You' by Pam

Pam had the opportunity to meet Jenni Bowlin at the Craft & Hobby convention this summer.  Here's what she had to say about the meeting:

'I was the blundering idiot and she was the most gracious human being EVER.  One of the best days ever in my whole life!'
pam and jenni bowlin
Pam and Jenni Bowlin - CHA Summer 2010

Hmm...we think Pam might be a fan, but we could be wrong.  :)  Take a look at all of the inspiration from our talented Creative Team on A Cherry On Top's Resources Page!

No comments: