Friday, May 20, 2011

Digital & Hybrid Scrapbooking With Marcie Reckinger Designs

Posted by Jenn Kellams:

This week the Digi CT has chosen to showcase the marvelous designs by Marcie Reckinger.  Marcie's designs are so unique and always her own.  She has some of the most lovely kits.
Marcie's kits and products are chock full of hand drawn elements and unique papers.  There is always an element of fun thrown in and the kits are so versatile.  Something I adore about Marcie, is that you can buy her kits, or just the papers or just the elements.

This allows you to be more selective and creative buying just the things you need the most.  Of course, I could never buy just the papers or elements....I ALWAYS have to have the whole kit!

Traditions by Jenn Kellams


I used the kit "Cozy Christmas" to scrap the pictures of our Christmas three this from this past year.  I thought the kits was fun and playful and just right for the "photo shoot" we gave our new knit ornaments which we purchased.  Every year my husband and I purchase new ornaments for the tree and these were the lucky ones this year!

Sleep Little One by Janell

Janell says: "Marcie's kits are always full of whimsy and cute elements. I loved the elephant in this baby kit so I had to go find some baby pictures to use for this reveal."
More Alike Than We Know by Smiley-Scrap8
The Dress by Janell

Wishing Stone Stacks & Cactus by Smiley-Scrap8
She Said "Yes!" by Art_Teacher
      
This layout is of my dear brother and his new fiancee!  For this reveal, we are featuring the talented Marcie Reckinger. I have been a long-time fan of her designs and she is still putting out beautiful things, like this "Boboli Gardens" kit. I love the colors and the elegant details!
Just Call Me "Hannah" by Art_Teacher

One of the things I love best about Marcie Reckinger's designs is how versatile they are. For this layout I combined 2 kits with different color schemes, yet they seem to go together perfectly!
Members Only by Smiley-Scrap8

Hybrid French Fry Box by nun69

  

Angie says: "I LOVE these little robots and I have been looking for a reason to make a cute French Fry box! Well I used's Marci's Robot Kit and made thgis cute French Fry box that now houses crayons for the kids! I printed the little robot seperate, cut him out and then pop dotted him the box :)"
Peyton Frame by nun69


Angie ROCKED these hybrid projects!!  This is what she had to say about this one....."so I loved the frame I did for Abby's room so I decided to make one for Peyton's room. This time I did it with digital products and paper products! It was sooo easy! Took me less than an hour from start to finish! 

I made a 8x8 LO in photoshop and then put 4 circles {one in each corner} and some embellishments and then printed! I then cut out 4 circle pictures of Peyton and placed them in the remaining spots. I printed some extra digital embellishments {2 gears and the robot} and pop dotted them on my LO :) Then I decided I wanted the center cut out, did that and backed it all with some really cute rocket paper!"
Grandpa's Boy by writerlady

Sandy used Little Ladybug Kit by Marcie Reckinger. Thank you for letting me play with this kit - it's wonderful!

Some products used in these layouts are...


 

No comments: