Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Paper Crafting With Country Estate By Webster's Pages

Posted by megamay (Megan):

This month I had the pleasure to work with Webster's Pages Country Estate. I adore Webster's Pages for the beautiful floral papers that lend themselves to fussy cutting. But I also love the way you can mix the subtler back sides in. 

At first I wasn't too excited about this line. I thought it was too 'classic' and 'pretty' for me. But once I got my hands on it, I fell in love! I know a lot of people are scared of Webster's papers, but this is one set that I think is an easy introduction. I started out by fussy cutting one each of the fussy-cutable papers. I like to have the flowers to play around with. 

Then, I mixed and matched them with the backsides and some beautiful trims and embellishments, and voila! My pages came toghether very quickly.
Usually I save cards until last and use scraps for them, but I had to get this one done in time for Mother's Day, so I started with a card this time. I printed the sentiments onto the cream back side of the papers.


Next, I moved on to a simple page. I was going for a simple, clean design, to show how Webster's products can be used in a different way than normally thought.


Then, I moved on to a typical, pretty, webster's page:


Next, a very simple page that takes advantage of the beauty of the papers to keep it simple. The hardest part about this page was the cutting out of the flowers along the side, but even that didn't take too long.
 

And finally this simple mother's day card. I used a page from an old book for the photo, and framed it with some of the stickers.


Supplies used in this reveal:


No comments: