Monday, March 1, 2010

Creative Challenges!

March is National Craft Month!  What better way to give Creativity a jab than to jump head-first into one, two or maybe even twelve of our monthly challenges?  We have twenty - yes 20!!! - different challenges for the month of March!


Digital or Traditional?  Layouts or cards?  Paper crafting or general photography? Whatever your interest, we're sure you'll find a challenge to inspire.  


Here are just a few examples of our current challenges:




Scrap Your Life Challenge - By nun69 (Angie)
Paper or Digital Scrapbooking
Scrap that special family moment/day. For me it was my BIL's wedding in July!



Photography Challenge - By nun69 (Angie)
Photography 

It's all about depth of field! So make your foreground or background blurry so that your main object is the only thing in focus!

  
Altered Object Challenge - By JulesinParadise (Jules)
Paper or Hybrid ScrapbookingI bought these cute and comfy brown shoes at Pay Less on sale about a year ago and, while I really enjoy wearing them, I've decided to kick them up a notch. While I still haven't decided exactly how I want them to look, I am considering a couple of options.





To view all of the March Challenges, click HERE.  Remember, ACOT Bonus Points will be randomly awarded to participants with qualifying submissions!


- only one LO per challenge will enter you into the points drawing
- LOs cannot be entered into more than one challenge category
- *please* only enter LOs that meet the specific challenge instructions 



We cannot wait to see how the challenges inspire you!  

Happy National Craft Month!

1 comment:

Kj and Jessica said...

I love all your challenges! It keeps me motivated. I mentioned your blog on mine, www.scrapdigitally.com Can't wait to get this months scrapbook challenge done and posted to the website!