Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Week In Review

Whew!  It's been a wild one here at ACOT!  I mean, we always seem to be busy, but for some reason this week was on another level!

    
New shipments from CHA have been arriving on a daily basis by the semi truck load. 

Designer/Artist - Marah Johnson revealed some secrets during our Cherry Loft Chat on Monday.  

Sus has been keeping the Message Board hopping with fun Challenges and Give-Aways!

And on top of everything else - I think the staff has a touch of SPRING FEVER!

 
It's been relatively warm and seriously sunny for this time of year here in Michigan.  Watching the months of snow accumulation melt through my office window sort of makes me want to get out and snap some pictures or find a swing to swing on!  Then again, I'd probably get my shoes all muddy.  Maybe I'll just keep peaking out that window for the time being.


There is always so much going on at ACherryOnTop.com!  Be sure you're signed up for our newsletter, follow us on Twitter or are an ACOT Fan on Facebook!  We're always announcing the newest product information, promotions free product giveaways and special events at ACOT!

You definitely will not want to miss the next few months here at ACOT!

Products pictured are from Basic Grey's Bling It line - new at ACherryOnTop.com .

No comments: