Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Welcome Melissa - August Guest Designer!


melissa s A Cherry On Top august guest designerScreenname:  Melissa S.

Favorite Colors:  Pinks/Tiffany blues

Guilty pleasure:  Pressing the "new" products button at ACOT each day!  And Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolate bites.  I can just buy just one and that's a good thing since they're small :)

BIO:  I'm married to my DH for 20 years and have two teen girls, 16 and 17, two dogs, two guinea pigs and a hamster named Carlos that keep me happy and busy.  

I scrap when I can and wish it were more often!  Love it when I can do a marathon of a couple of days, but that rarely happens.  I used to design for Anna Griffin and Hewlett Packard and some others places for several years, but gave it all up and found that I want to scrap for me.  I enjoy trying a little bit of everything in scrapping and enjoy participating on the message board with the Cherries.

   

Layout: Love Life


featuring 'Up and Away' by My Mind's Eye:

my minds eye up and away  my minds eye up and away  my minds eye up and away  my minds eye up and away


Layout: Petting Fish?



featuring Simple Stories

simple stories a cherry on top    simple stories a cherry on topsimple stories a cherry on top

Look for Melissa's inspirational projects in her Gallery and check our her
Challenges during August on the Message Board!

guest designer call
Click here to find out how to submit

No comments: