Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Welcome Janet - July's Guest Designer At A Cherry On Top


janet lebeau guest designer
Screenname: scrapy1967

Name:  Janet
 

A Bit About Janet:  I am married to a wonderful man and we have a very spoiled boxer named Zoe. I love scrapbooking,making crafts and gardening. I am addicted to traveling and I am going on my dream cruise in September. I will be visiting Spain, Italy, Croatia and Monaco.

 
 


Q & A Section:
 
Favorite color: blue
 
I mostly create: 12x12 pages and cards
 
My guilty pleasure is:  chocolate
 

Janet has been an active member of our A Cherry On Top Community for nearly four years!  She selected products from the Beautiful Moments collection by Carta Bella and the Take Note line by Studio Calico to create her projects!  Welcome Janet!



Visit our Contests & Challenges forum for inspirational fun throughout the month of July!




  'Love Grows' card featuring Beautiful Moments by Carta Bella:


beautiful moments card carta bella


Products Used:


cherish paper beautiful momentsbeautiful moments cardstock stickerscarta bella beautiful moments



To learn more about Janet and to view more project ideas, click HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guest designer call

Click here to find out how to submit

No comments: