Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome Monique - June Guest Designer


MD_Scrap_Divas
Screenname:  MD_Scrap_Divas

Name
:  Monique Nicole Fox

Q&A Section:


Favorite Colors: Red, green and orange (happy colors)


I mostly create: 12x12 scrapbook layouts / traditional


Guilty pleasures: photography, blogger, shopping, facebook, anything curry, free shipping and enjoying my MD Scrapbooking Divas Group


I also love photography.  I want to capture moments and occasions for me to be able to look back on one day.  Plus as I get older, it helps to remember what happened way back when. 


'Birthday Boy' featuring Birthday Boy Mini Theme Collection by Echo Park:


Birthday Boy


  Products Used:
echo park birthday boyecho park birthday boyecho park birthday boy

To learn more about Monique and to view more project ideas, click HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: