Monday, October 25, 2010

Scrapbooking Product Review: Parisian Anthology by Pink Paislee

Jess
Scrapbooking with Jess (aka: ScrapGoo)

The 'Parisian Anthology' line of products is the result of a collaboration between the creators of 'House Of Three' and Pink Paislee.  'House Of Three' was founded in 2009 by well known designers Rhonna Farrer, Janet Hopkins and Heidi Swapp.  

somewhere in between
'Somewhere In Between' by Jess

This week, Jess takes this line for a spin and lets us know what she thought about 'playing with' the Paris inspired products:

'...these papers opened new scrapbooking doors for me.  As soon as I took the plunge and dug in to play I felt FREE in a way I haven't in a long time.  Those endless possibilities were nothing to be scared of and it turns out that my creativity really needed the boost I got from being to add my own colors.  It is going to be hard to go back to "regular" papers after this!'

merci card
'Parisian Merci' card by Jess


Read Jess' full review, 'We'll Always Have Parisian Anthology' on the ACOT site! 

Product Preview:
parisian elements paper smoke dangle elements beautiful butterfly paper 

No comments: