Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scrapbooking Product Review: Market Street by My Mind's Eye

laura fiore
 Scrapbooking with Laura Fiore

Laura says, 'There was a time, back in my scrapping career that I was completely addicted to My Mind's Eye papers and word embellishments. Whenever a new line would come out, I would rush to my LSS and quickly buy two of every sheet of paper, and more word strips and journaling tags than I could use up on all of the two page layouts I was  doing. Nothing wrong with that, but there came a time that I felt the need to spread the manufacturer love around a little. Besides that, I was bored!'

my baby boy
'My Baby Boy' by Laura Fiore

 Laura continues,

'What I didn't know, as I was walking away from my favorite company, is that I was suffering from overuse syndrome!  I didn't know that it was going to be several years before I fell in love with it again! Well, this month, I jumped back in with both feet, when I found the Market Street Line!'

cute besties
'Cute Besties' by Laura Fiore

'All of the beautiful, double sided papers that I have always adored (EVEN THE DIECUT SHEETS are doublesided!), beautiful diecut embellishments, and this time, they've even got buttons and brads to go with! The icing on the cake for me, was that some of the papers are glittered!!! Oh MY!'

Read the rest of Laura's reasons for falling in love all over again with My Mind's Eye in her 'Market Street' article at ACherryOnTop.com.

Product Preview:
adore fly away love brads happy birthday

No comments: