Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Meet This Month's Guest Designer!

Screenname: Krystle

First name: Krystle

What inspires me to create?  Pretty, coordinated scrapbook collections

Most readers don't know this about me: Hawaii is my happy place

BIO: I am excited to be this month's ACOT guest designer! I have loved being a part of this dynamic community over the years and watching how this industry and my personal scrapbooking style have grown.
I am a long-time scrapper, having begu to scrap in 1998. Now my hobby has become an obsession! For me, scrapbooking is therapeutic and I enjoy preserving memories in such a beautiful way.


My craft supply 'must have': Chipboard embellishments




Project #1: Winter Wonderland


about this layout:

In this layout, I wanted to showcase the adorable rubons from this collection. I love how the rustic wood background paper, faux stitched paper and rubons all work together seamlessly.

products used:






Project #2: I Love Winter



about this layout:

I really love the rich, deep colors of this collection and the cozy feeling it evokes is perfect for cuddly family pictures.

products used:




To read more about Krystle and to see the rest of her projects, please CLICK HERE. Be sure to visit our Message Board to check out the inspirational fun she has planned for the month of March. You may even win an A Cherry On Top Crafts e-Gift Card!





 guest designer call paper crafting

1 comment:

Rafael said...

Thanks for writinng this