Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October 2016 Guest Designer Craft Challenges

 
We want to give a BIG WELCOME to Krystle (pictured left w/son Nathan).

She's our October 2016 Guest Designer and she's created some amazing layouts to inspire (see below) and has posted three challenges on our Message Board to get you in the paper crafting mood! 







Layout: "Your Best Expressions" - Challenge #1 Color

Krystle says, "My first guest designer challenge is a color challenge. Use only black, white and gold on your layout. I was inspired by My Mind's Eye's "Yes, Please" line, which is completely black, white and gold."
products used:
yes please 6x6 paperright here foiled paper yes pleaseyes please acrylic shapes



Layout: "Every Little Bit" - Challenge #2 Baby Spotlight

Krystle says,"I absolutely love creating layouts of my little one! This month, I am challenging you to create a layout that features picture(s) of a baby (any person who is less than 2 years old counts).


Layout: "Sweet Dreams" - Challenge #3 Journaling

Krystle says, "My third challenge is for you to use extensive journaling on your layout (at least two sentences). I don't typically do this, but I am trying to get better at it so that I remember all of the little everyday details!"

One winner per challenge will be awarded a $5 Gift Certificate to ACherryOnTop.com Crafts!
Entries must be posted to the corresponding Message Board thread by October 31, 2016 to be eligible to win. Please visit each Challenge Thread for complete details.
Happy Creating!


Guest Designer Call

No comments: