Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Help Us Welcome This Month's Guest Craft Designer!

March is here which that means two things:

SPRING is almost here AND we have a new Guest Designer!  Please help us welcome Sara as our March 2015 Guest Designer of the month.



Screenname:  Sara M.

My crafty supply must have: I am a scrapbooking diva and must have 2- patterned papers and enamel dots


Guilty pleasures:  Cupcakes and podcasts


BIO:  Married for 16 years with 2 boys and 2 dogs.  In my life the primary hat I wear is that of caregiver.  My eldest son has high functioning autism.  My youngest also has some pretty rough health issues.  A number of years ago we opened our home to my grandparents, who are both in their 80's, and I am their primary caregiver. 


And my job?  I work in home healthcare and I am a caregiver there as well.  Caregiving is hard sometimes.  Scrapbooking and cardmaking  are my therapy - period.  It is what keeps a smile on my face when I've had one of "those" days.



Sara worked with products from KaiserCraft, Tim Holtz and Simple Stories.  Here are a some of her projects:

Layout: Wonderful You

 kaiser craft project ideas a cherry on top crafts

products used:


 kaiser craft shine bright projects a cherry on top crafts   kaiser craft shine bright projects a cherry on top crafts
 kaiser craft shine bright project ideas a cherry on top crafts



Card: Hello Friend

 kaisercraft project ideas a cherry on top crafts

products used:

 tim holtz embossing ink a cherry on top crafts  simple stories life documented a cherry on top crafts

 kaisercraft shine bright project ideas a cherry on top crafts

Click here to view more projects from Sara and be sure to visit our Message Board for her exciting CHALLENGES during the month of March at ACherryOnTop.com - 



Click here to find out how to submit

No comments: