Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Welcome Susan - A Cherry On Top's October Guest Designer!

Screennameoceanbreezes423
First name: Susan

BIOI am SO excited to be your GD this month, and as Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, just seemed perfect! I started scrapping in 2003, but did not really get "serious" about it until 2008. I am married to a great man, 21 years and counting. He is my biggest fan and supporter when it comes to scrapping. My mother was also a fan, and I credit my artistic abilities to her. Sadly, I lost her earlier this year. I have 3 sons, and they have given us 5 grand children, with the 6th being due in December. Only one lives close, so I grab any chance I can to get photos of those far away. 




Layout: Imagine

featuring Authentique's Thrilling & Darcie's Chicken Wire Cling Stamp:




Layout: World's Best Sandbox


featuring KaiserCraft's Paper Flowers & Love My Tapes




Look for Susan's project ideas in her Gallery and be sure to visit our Message Board this month for special Challenges!

guest designer call
Click here to find out how to submit








No comments: