Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Big Welcome To Deanna13 - July Guest Designer!


a cherry on top july 2013 guest designerScreenname: Deanna13

First Name: Deanna

Favorite Color: Teal and the variety of colors of the Caribbean

I mostly Create: 12 x 12 Layouts

My perfect vacation spot always includes a beach. I find it so relaxing and comforting, and a place I can reflect and recharge my inner self. I also love reliving the special moments later by scrapping about them.


Layout: You Are My Dream Come True


featuring 'Wishes & Dreams' by Prima:


Layout:  Follow Your Dreams


featuring 'Skys The Limit' from My Mind's Eye:


Look for Deanna's inspirational projects in her Gallery and check our her
Challenges during July on the Message Board!

guest designer call

Click here to find out how to submit

No comments: