Thursday, April 4, 2013

Welcome to SherrieLynne - Guest Designer for April!

Screenname: SherrieLynne

First name: Sherrie

Favorite Color: I Love all shades of Green

I mostly create: 12 x 12 layouts. There are times I try to get creative and altar things like bird houses and make mini albums.

Guilty pleasure: I'm a embellishment hoarder. I have a huge peg board loaded with embellishments and can't seem to have enough of them. Not only is my peg board full but I have drawers and containers full too. 


My scrap area is slowly inching it's way into my daycare. Another Love I have is bargain shopping for anything that I can add to my scrap area.

BIO:   I found the love of scrapbooking just a few short years ago. I was planning my Halloween Wedding in 2009 and  wanted to learn how to scrapbook so I could make a wedding album. So off to my local scrap store I went. I joined in on a crop they were having. I will never forget going to that crop. I walked in with plastic bags of what little scrapping supplies I had purchased.  By the time I left I knew I would not go to another crop empty handed again.  It didn't take me long to start buying online.



Cherish


featuring products from Prima's Life Time collection

 


Hello Friend



featuring products from Bo Bunny's Prairie Chic collection

   

Look for SherrieLynne's wonderful project ideas in her ACherryOnTop.com Gallery and check out one or all of her challenges by visiting our Message Board!



guest designer call
Click here to find out how to submit