Saturday, February 2, 2013

Meet Sharon - Our February 2013 Guest Designer!


WELCOME SHARON


Sharon Knopic acherryontopScreenname: Sherelm
First Name:  Sharon (Sher)
Favorite Color : On the warm side, Orange, on the cool side, Teal
I mostly create: 12x12 single pages
My Guilty Pleasure: Watching Old Law & Order repeats while snacking on cheese
Bio:  I am a sixty year old retired X-ray Tech working for the PA gov't in Child Support. Being long timed divorced my household now includes two Siamese cats "Clarkie" and "Pearl" and  my dachshund "Scully", but I am foremost the mother of a grown son Joey.  My home is now in Harrisburg PA, but I grew up in the town famous for the largest nuclear disaster in the US  - Three Mile Island – Middletown.

Check out Sharon's complete interview here!



Sharon worked with products from Authentique Paper, October Afternoon and KaiserCraft.  We love this layout which captures memories from yesteryear mixed with a bit of today's flair:

Teen Years: featuring KaiserCraft

teen years layout acherryontop

Suggested Products:
lemon paper marigold kaiser craft  ornate die cut paper marigold kaiser craft  mustard paper marigold kaiser craft


Sher will be hosting a few contests and challenges throughout the month of February on our Message Board!  Be sure to stop in for some fun and inspiration and maybe a giveaway or two!

Click to view more of her project ideas by clicking here.  Leave us a comment to let us know what you think!


guest designer call
Click here to find out how to submit










No comments: