Thursday, August 2, 2012

Welcome Becky - August Guest Designer At ACherryOnTop.com


august 2012 a cherry on top guest designer Screenname: blitz
Name:  Becky
 
A Bit About Becky:  My partner Trevor and I live with our two kiddos; Olivia 9 and Sullivan 1 in Cranbrook BC in the heart of the B-E-A-U-tiful Canadian Rocky Mountains. I am an Elementary School teacher but I am taking some time off to stay home with our son, and while I’m at it I look after two other little boys the same age.  Papercrafting is my passion and I am so excited to be able to share it with you. I am thrilled to be the guest designer this month at A Cherry on Top!! Please stop by and visit my blog at www.scrapcircus.blogspot.com.
 
Q & A Section:
 
Favorite color: turquoise
 
I mostly create: 12x12 layouts (usually single page)
 
My guilty pleasure is:  sour chewy candies


Visit our Contests & Challenges forum for inspirational fun throughout the month of August!




'Hello' card featuring the 9 to 5 Collection by October Afternoon:


hello card october afternoon 9 to 5


Products Used:


  october after 9 to 5  9 to 5 october afternonon

Click HERE to learn more about Becky and to see all of her great projects!



guest designer call
Click here to find out how to submit

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your designs are just wonderful!

Unknown said...

We think Becky is pretty awesome, too! Thanks for the comment!