Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Welcome Kelly - April Guest Designer!

kelly shults a cherry on topWe're excited to welcome Kelly Shults as April's Guest Designer!  Kelly has been a member of the ACherryOnTop.com community for many years!  We love her style and we think you will too!


Kelly worked with some great products from Sassafras Lass, Jenni Bowlin and My Little Shoebox.  Keep reading to learn a little bit about her and to view some of her fantastic layout ideas!

A Bit About Kelly:  I have been a traditional scrapbooker since 1998. I began Digital Scrapbooking with Photoshop early in 2004. Yes, I am bi-scraptual. :) I have called ACOT my scrapping home and have been a Digital Designer here since January 2006. I love this creative community and have gained so much inspiration here!



You Make Me Smile
You Make Me Smile - Kelly Shults

Kelly's Favorite Color: If I had to narrow it down to just one, I would say aqua-blue.  I have been using that alot lately when I scrap. 



A Lovely Day
A Lovely Day - Kelly Shults


To read more about Kelly, click here.  Also, be sure to join her all month long on our Contests & Challenges Message Board for inspirational challenges to get your creativity flowing!

Suggested Products:

  


No comments: