Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 2012 Paper Crafting & Scrapbooking Challenges

Posted by megamay

So how are those new year's resolutions coming? Are you scrapping up a storm to meet your goals? If not, here is some incentive: all the new products from CHA will be arriving in the store soon. So, get scrapping and use up some of your stash to make room for all the fun new products! Here are some inspiring challenges to help you do just that!
Remember:
- only one LO per challenge will enter you into the points drawing
LOs cannot be entered into more than one challenge category
- *please* only enter LOs that meet the specific challenge instructions  

Ad Inspiration Challenge by MamaK321 (Kristianne)
(paper, digital, or hybrid challenge)


All About Me Challenge by milmomma (Brittney)
(paper, digital, or hybrid challenge)
This months AAM Challenge is all about a typical day. Tell us your favorite part, or tell me what your usually day is, or whatever you want to tell me about your day. I chose to give a photo story of my typical Tuesday with a touch of journaling telling about my favorite part.

Trends and Techniques Challenge by Megamay (Meg)
(paper, digital, or hybrid challenge)
Chevron (or zig zag) is everywhere these days. So this month I challenge you to use some chevron on your layout. You can use paper that has chevron on it, or create your own. Ive seen a couple different tutorials on how to create chevrons. Here is one from Jess Mutty showing you how to make your own chevron pattern using triangles. http://scrapgoo.blogspot.com/2011/12/fresh-air.html
and here is my example. I used some amy tangerine paper that was preprinted with chevrons.


You can view all of the fantastic challenges by checking out the February Challenges post in our Idea Center!

1 comment:

Lena said...

Super cute layout. I am a new follower and love to invite you to my blog for a give away @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com