Thursday, January 14, 2010

KaiserCraft & My Mind's Eye CHA Winter Sneak Peeks!

We're loving all of the little sneak peeks the manufacturers are releasing right now!  CHA Winter is 9 days away.  We'll be sure to keep updating our CHA Sneak Peek forum as new information becomes available!  Here's a mini look at some new lines from KaiserCraft and My Mind's Eye!



KaiserCraft's 'Shaken Not Stirred'




My Mind's Eye's 'Lush Basics'




My Mind's Eye's 'Lil Robots'


Kaiser and MME both have a lot more to show us at the CHA Show!  Hopefully, Kristin and I will be able to continue to update our shopping spree as we go along.  Until then, be sure to take a look at our CHA Sneak Peek forum on our Message Board!






1 comment:

Tara O said...

Love the MME Lush Basics and Kaisercraft's Shaken Not Stirred leaves me desiring a better look!