Monday, November 9, 2009

Scrapbooking With Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses

Laura Fiore creates 'homey' layouts with products from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses line:





The Eskimo Kisses line offers bright shades of Christmas pink, blue, maroon and green.  Perfect for capturing those special holiday moments!



Laura suggests using our Coordinating Cardstock feature when selecting matching cardstock to compliment your page: 

 "I wanted to let y'all know, too, that I ADORE the Coordinating Cardstock feature that we have here at A Cherry on Top. When left to my own devices, I often grab cardstock colors that are a little off for the colors in my patterned papers, but when I use that feature while ordering the patterned paper, it is a perfect match EVERY TIME! "

You can find the Coordinating Cardstock tab by clicking the 'info' button located next to the thumbnail image of the item.  We are working diligently to provide the Coordinating Cardstock feature to all of the newest product releases. 

View Laura's full reveal HERE.

Until next time...

No comments: