Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Super Savings

Summer Super Savings


From Kristin's Desk

What a beautiful summer we're having in Mid-Michigan! I'm not a fan of hot weather, so these mild summer temperatures suit me just fine. I just got back from a week-long camping trip with the kids & other family members. We had a great time -- imagine spending a week with 43 members of your extended family.

It's great to be back at my desk at ACOT. So much to catch up on! Not to mention a lot of pre-CHA show things that need to be done. New products arrived while I was gone, view them below. Save up to 40% on great Summer deals, hurry for best selection.
















Sassafras Lass: Me Likey Collection















Basic Grey: Bling It



To view the complete newsletter, click HERE.

No comments: