Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Meet ACOT's June Featured Guest & Guest CT!

Meet June Featured Guest, Chas--aka: evil queen

How do your family and friends feel about your scrapbooking?

My husband does not care. It keeps me busy but my parents really love what I do. My mother always goes in the gallery and shows the ladies she works with my work.

How did you find A Cherry on Top?

I was searching for a new place to shop and came across ACOT. Now this is the only place I buy my scrapbooking stuff now.

Read more


Meet June Guest CT Member, Kristin--aka: my3boyz

Name 3 musical artists you enjoy.
Dave Matthews Band, Sting, Tim McGraw

Name 2 of your favorite colors.
Blue and orange.

Favorite thing to do with your family?
Camping, dirt bike riding, fishing, beach trips, Disneyland!!


To find out more about Kristin click HERE.
Post a Comment