Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Meet ACOT's May Featured Guest!

"Em" aka: Emarie803

Each month ACOT features a member of our community who brings life to the Message Board and brilliance to the Gallery!

Meet this month's featured Guest "Emarie803"

How did you find A Cherry on Top?

I needed specific stickers for a page I was doing from our Vegas trip and the LSS didn't have anything close. So I hit the internet, and got sucked into the shop here!

How long have you been a part of the ACOT community?

I started posting on the message board Sept 2005 for the fall crop. I was welcomed by a lot of people and stuck around after the crop to see what it was all about ( I was a message board virgin ). Went missing for awhile because life got really hectic, came back in 2007, and have been here ever since!

What inspires you?

I have found that my inspiration changes daily. Sometimes I am inspired by textures, sometimes by colors. Sometimes it is by an event or a feeling. I have a notebook that I fill with ideas-color combos, patterns, ads that would make good LOs, etc. When I get stumped (or my mojo goes on a long vacation without me...), I flip through my book or the gallery here.

Click HERE to view the entire interview!

Congrats Em!

No comments: