Monday, April 27, 2009

Limited Edition Quickutz Available May 2nd!


Just in time for National Scrapbooking Day 2009!

Quickutz releases fun, limited edition Spring Gift Sets
. Each set contains bright Cookie Cutter Shapes and Alphabet dies, coordinating tote and a special code for entry into the Create in Color Sweepstakes! Talk about being packed full!

These sets are not available for purchase until May 2nd, 2009. Don't miss out on your Limited Edition Quickutz Spring Gift Set.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm a twin. I have a twin brother (no...we're not identical--haha! I always get asked that). I'm the sport-a-holic and he's the shop-a-holic. I have 2 colors in my closet because I hate thinking about what I'm going to wear. He coordinates not only colors, but designers. I get woozy just thinking about it. BUT I do have two weaknesses! Shoes. Lots and lots of beautiful, mobile works of art, gorgeous, streamlined, powerful shoes and the bags that compliment them! Oops...sorry. I tend to get a little carried away when it comes to my footwear. So, when I saw the "Flirty" Set from Quickutz, I stopped dead in my tracks!

Just look at this!

Oh the wonderful things you could do with this "Flirty" set. For those of you not as "inspired" by shoes, Quickutz offers three other vibrant selections: Reuse, Relax and Enjoy!

Want to see more? Read our Feature on this Quickutz Limited Edition release.

Quickutz Spring Gift Set--Coming May 2nd, 2009!

No comments: