Friday, January 23, 2009

Go West Young Scrapbookers!


So many things to do...so little time! I honestly don't know where to even begin. We're preparing to jump on a plane and head to (hopefully) warm, sunny California tomorrow! Kristin and I will leave the warehouse in the very capable hands of Becky, Brandon and the rest of the team. What would we do without them?

Kristin and I will be meeting with reps and "hob nobbing" with those great people who bring us the fabulous scrapbooking products we offer on our site! We're excited and cannot wait to see new and old friends from our very own Message Board during our Meet & Greet!

I'm sure tons of pics will be posted. I'll have camera (or napkin) in hand as to avoid any flashes heading my way. I find hiding under the table works well, too! LOL! Jamie (MaBuglet) will be our roving reporter getting the scoop on this year's trends and the must-haves of the season!

I cannot wait!

If you're in the Anaheim area, there's still time to make plans to join us on Saturday. The more the merrier! Click HERE for details!


No comments: