Friday, September 16, 2011

Paper Crafting With The Ashtyn Collection From 3 Bugs In A Rug


Posted by megamay (Megan):



This month I got to work with 3 Bugs in a Rug's Ashtyn.


This line is just adorable! I love the mix of colors and the mix of prints. It's great because there are solids, small prints, big prints and even a faux die cut paper. 


I couldn't wait to fussy cut that big floral paper. I started with this gorgeous faux die cut paper and this adorable photo. The fussy cut flowers and the added pen details are just the right touch. 




Next I had to move on to these two adorable photos. I wanted to keep the focus on the photos and use the papers and embellishments to make them more, not detract. The simple pink background helps center the page.




For this page, I loved the pinwheels on the one scrapbooking paper so much that I wanted to recreate them in 3-d. 




Finally I had to make a card. I used a sketch from Moxie Fab world, and just kept it simple. The colors are so great that it doesnt need anything more!


 

Supplies used in this reveal:

1 comment:

Khristen said...

That card is gorgeous! Love the bright colors of these projects!