Saturday, September 24, 2011

Digi & Hybrid Scrapbooking With Designs by Mrs. Liz


Posted by Jenn Kellams:

This week, the lucky ladies of the ACOT Digi Design Team were given the privilege of working with the creations of Mrs. Liz.  Some ladies chose to use her paper packs with elements they already had, and some ladies chose to use her complete kits.  


These are the layouts we all came up with:

 


Janell (Janell) loves the 4th of July kit.  This is what she has to say about Mrs. Liz: "I LOVE Little Mrs. Liz Designs. Whenever I create with her designs my layouts seem to flow and I can use her elements and papers effortlessly."



 

"Sweetly Sleeping" by Ronny (Smiley-Scrap8)
 

 
 

"Goofy" by Angie (nun69)
 

 
 


Laura (Art_Teacher) loves the flexibility.  This is what she has to say: "Designs by Mrs. Liz has a variety of kits, for all your activities and they are very versatile."
 


 
 

"Loving You Forever" by Janell (Janell)
 

 
 

"Our New Family of 5" by Ronny (Smiley-Scrap8)
 

 
 


This is what Angie (nun69) had to say about this hybrid card: "I had a wedding to go to last Saturday, so what a perfect way to use Mrs Liz's I Do kit than by making my very own hybrid card! I loved all the black and accented it with a cute black and white ribbon and some cute prima flowers. I also embellished the envelope to match!"
 


 
 
Laura (Art_Teacher) just loves this kit! - "This reveal, we are focusing on Designs by Mrs. Liz. I just love this kit! Perfect for masculine layouts!"



Some of the products used:

No comments: