Friday, June 8, 2012

How To Make A Tag Shaped Card



We hope you enjoy this Fabulous Friday How-To!  Tags seem to always be in style.  Today's project by Ashley steps tags up a notch or two!  Learn how to make a tag shaped greeting card in this A Cherry On Top paper crafting video tutorial:


While Ashley featured the the Pretty Party collection from Crate Paper, you can definitely select your personal patterned paper favorite!  Let us know if you try this project!  Post your finished card to our Cards & Tags Gallery!


Suggested Products:

Pretty Party Chipboard Accent Stickers - Crate PaperCraft Tags By Martha Stewart CraftsPretty Party 6 x 6 Paper Pad - Crate Paper

2 comments:

AndreaA said...

very cute card!!
I have a bunch of tags that my sweetie had brought to me.
I think I might try this. Thanks for sharing this!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for checking it out, Andrea!