Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Scrapbooking With Bo Bunny's Vicki B Collection -

Posted by carrie123 (Carrie):

Just in case you didn't know, I have this certain love affair with Bo Bunny. I think I have just about every line they make, so when I saw the Vicki B line there was no doubt that it would become part of my scrappy inventory! 

This line is so full of rich and vibrant colors along with bold and subtle prints making any kind of topic easy to scrap. Besides the papers being fun to work with, the embellishments are so much fun and add that special detail to your page.

For this first page you can see just what I mean about the embellishments.  I used the very subtle but rich in color Bazzillion paper and added  Vicki B Petals...just enough umph to highlight my page.


What little girl doesn' t love ice-cream...and sharing it with daddy makes it even better. The colors on the Vicki B Die Cut Paper  totally reminded me of neopolitan ice-cream. This paper pretty much can speak for itself, but with a few added "extras" it speaks even louder.


Who says you have to use pink and make it a girly page? Not me! This layout shows the versitility of using pink and flowers for boys and girls. I used the Perky Paper along with the 6x6 pad  (which I might add is great when you don't want to cut up that wonderful 12x12 paper) and some fun chipboard stickers.


The back side of the Bubbly paper was just so perfect, bold and bright to showcase yes, some more of my garden. (I told you I love to take pictures of flowers). Just a few added touches and my page was complete.


This mini album I created with a single sheet of cardstock and lots of left over goodies from the wonderful Vicki B line.


Also with some left over scraps that I could not let go to waste I was able to create this fun altered frame...


Products used in these layouts:

No comments: