Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Help Us Welcome Deanna - Our April 2016 Guest Designer!

Screenname: Deanna13
First name: Deanna
Favorite Color: Shades of Teal because it reminds me of the ocean.
My craft supply 'must have': Lately, my 'must have' items are diecuts. I love the packages of matching diecuts which go along with the theme of the line.
I mostly create: 12x12 layouts for my grandkids and also of our vacations. We love traveling and I love reliving the moments by scrapping the photos.
Guilty pleasure: Chocolate! I don't have it very often these days, but I enjoy it when I do.

BIO: I married my high school sweetheart and we'll be celebrating 38 years in July. We have 3 adult kids and 9 adorable grandkids from 1 to 15 years old. They are just the light of my life and I adore scrapping about them.

Layout: 'Silliness' - Photo of Deanna's “sweet, silly granddaughter Lucy from Easter 2016“

About this layout:

Deanna says, “She's really a sweet girly girl, but can be rather silly with the basket on her head too. “
products used:


Layout: 'Relax' - Photos of Deanna's sweet granddaughter Makaylee at Myrtle Beach, SC. (July 2015)

products used:


All of us here at A Cherry On Top would like to give a HUGE THANKS to Deanna for being this month's Guest Designer! Please be sure to visit her gallery to see other examples of her talent and be sure to look for her Guest Designer Challenges on our Message Board!

Guest Designer Call

No comments: