Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Help Us Welcome This Month's Guest Designer!

It's been too long since we've been able to announce a NEW GUEST DESIGNER at ACherryOnTop.com.  So, needless to say - we're pretty excited to welcome Krystle as our February 2015 Guest!



Screenname: Krystle


Favorite Color: Green


'I mostly create': Layouts


Guilty Pleasure: Watching TV. Lots of TV!


Bio:  I am a long-time scrapper,  having begun to scrap in 1998.  During the past 4 years, however, my hobby has become an obsession!  For me, scrapbooking is therapeutic and I enjoy preserving memories in such a beautiful way.


My wonderful husband does not understand my hobby, but he is a good sport about it!  I live with my husband in Albuquerque, NM, and we are expecting a baby boy in April!




Krystle worked with products from Authentique, Petaloo, American Crafts and Petaloo.  Here are a couple of her projects:

Layout: 'Love Pop'


Krystle used DIY Shop 2 Chalkboard Tags, Authentique's 'Superior Paper and gorgeous flowers from Petaloo: 

petaloo royal blue sugared blooms botanica diy shop 2 kraft chalkboard tags american craftssuperior paper authentique paper  


Layout: 'Live Life at Full Speed:

click image to enlarge

Click here to view more projects from Krystle and be sure to visit our Message Board for her exciting CHALLENGES during the month of February at ACherryOnTop.com - 



Click here to find out how to submit

No comments: